One of the hottest, most popular Short Hairstyles for short hair is the sedu hairstyle.
This style is a form and process of straightening the hair in a way that is healthy and good for your hair.
The way the sedu hair style works is by infusing moisture into the hair so that it is not left brittle, dry or frizzy from this process. It also brightens your faded color from the moisture that is infused into your locks.
It does not matter what type or texture hair you have, the Sedu Short Hairstyles can work with every texture. It is recommended for ethnic, and hard to manage naturally curly hair. I know the name makes it sound like an expensive and hard to do Short Hairstyles, but you couldn’t be more wrong.
It only takes a few minutes to style and then you are ready for your day. There are also Sedu hair straighteners available for even the most stubborn hair types and Short Hairstyles.
If you want to try and sport your very own sedu Short Hairstyles, follow these simply steps:
- Towel dry your hair, then spray on a heat protective spray throughout your hair.
- Blow dry your hair in a downward motion until it is dry.
- Comb your hair with a wide toothed comb instead of any brush so that you don’t create and frizz.
- Separate your hair into sections starting at the crown of your head and pulling the hair downward slowly and do that until all of your hair is completely straight.
- When it is straight, spray a little shine spray to give it that little extra kick and you are good to go.
One of the cutest Short Hairstyles I have seen is Meg Ryan’s signature look. It is textured with a razor to get the messy kind of look to it which makes it super easy to style everyday in a hurry. The only down side to it is that you would need to get regular trims so that the cut keeps it’s shape and balance.
This style also looks amazing on short ‘Bob’s’, maybe with some layering around the face. You will be amazed how beautiful and so much healthier the hair looks after you straighten it.
Styling your Short Hairstyles with a sedu style is easy.
Just find out where your hair looks the best parted (Exp. Try parting your hair to one side, in the middle, criss-crossed, or diagonally) then start blow drying or use your straightening iron in a downward motion. Any short hair cut will look amazing, revived and healthy with a sedu Short Hairstyles.